Tuesday, December 8, 2015

[nidokidos] QUOTE OF THE DAY

 

"I am the daughter-in-law of Indira Gandhi. I am not scared of anyone,"
- A combative Congress President Sonia Gandhi asserted on Tuesday
Why do the politicians have a problem with appearing in court?
A career in politics is certainly not a character certificate. If the court feels there is something wrong, it is well within its rights to ask either of them to turn up.
And if they are so confident of their innocence, they should turn up and do precisely that. Instead, they are okay with watching public money go down the drain (thanks to their protests in the Parliament
Sonia and Rahul being asked to appear in court is not a national issue -- they should protest this on their own time.
The problem with Indian politicians is their ego. This is virtually verifiable. The rules that apply to common citizens also apply to politicians. And it is high time, they get a handle on this.
 





'Not afraid, I am Indira Gandhi's daughter-in-law': Sonia Gandhi to NDTV

Sonia Gandhi was unusually combative as she commented today on the National Herald case, in which she and her son Rahul Gandhi are to appear in court on December 19. "I was asked in the morning by your colleague if I was afraid. I replied that I am the daughter-in-law of Mrs Indira Gandhi and I am not afraid of anybody or anything," the Congress president said, speaking exclusively to NDTV.

Click here to watch this video

http://www.nidokidos.org/threads/246500

 

__._,_.___

Posted by: Lakshminarayanan <adayaranumon@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
===================================================
NidokidoS Group for best of forwarded mails
To join us , send an email to 
nidokidos-subscribe@yahoogroups.com


Be the part of Nidokidos , Join our Forum
http://www.nidokidos.org


to share your emails with us, send them at
nidokidos@yahoogroups.com

===================================================

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Re: [nidokidos] Request to Unsubscribe my ID from nidokidos

  Sent from my iPhone On 26 Dec 2019, at 19:27, m.massih@yahoo.com wrote:  Sent from my iPhone ...