Make Up
While we spend much time 'making up' our faces to ensure our appearance is beautiful for others, we forget to make up our minds. This is not about making decisions. Making up our mind means ensuring that our thoughts are positive and our feelings towards others are filled with good wishes. When we do, others begin to sense a deeper beauty emanating from behind the skin! This is inner beauty. Don't hide behind your face. Let the real you show through.
relax7
When words are sweet, there is a positive impact.
Sweet words are like flowers, when given to others brings happiness and spread love. On the other hand, harsh words are like stones that hurt. Harsh words emerge when there is some weakness working within me. Harsh words means that in some way I am feeling helpless and am resorting to something which is not so constructive. Today I will not say anything that is not sweet. If a situation does arise where I have to say something not so good and nice, I will move away from there. Till I am sure that I will not speak such words, I will not come back to that situation. In fact, I will try and resolve that point in my mind so that I don't speak
anything negative.
Your Divine Friend
DR.BK.Satyanarayan
Get Nidokidos Emails | Register at our forum | Facebook | Twitter | Daily Website Update
============================================
Trippy Double Vision Makeup Look
This is my first official video for Halloween 2015. I have a lot of other creepy, cool videos coming out this and next month. Make sure to come back to watch them all. This Double vision look is probably as crazy as the double face look I did last halloween. Staring at it too long can make your brains hurt. So beware. Drawing a double of everything in your face takes patience but you will turn heads everywhere you go in Halloween. Make it as realistic as possible using false lashes,adding contour highlights etcs. Also share your double face on my facebook and Instagram for a chance to be featured !
Click here to watch this video
http://www.nidokidos.org/threads/246499
Posted by: Satya <heroactors@gmail.com>
| Reply via web post | • | Reply to sender | • | Reply to group | • | Start a New Topic | • | Messages in this topic (2) |
NidokidoS Group for best of forwarded mails
To join us , send an email to
nidokidos-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Be the part of Nidokidos , Join our Forum
http://www.nidokidos.org
to share your emails with us, send them at
nidokidos@yahoogroups.com
===================================================

No comments:
Post a Comment