Thursday, December 26, 2019

Re: [nidokidos] Request to unsubscribe me from nidokidos group

 



Sent from my iPhone

On 26 Dec 2019, at 02:26, Pravin Somra pravinksomra@gmail.com [nidokidos] <nidokidos@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

  

Dear Admin,
Kindly unsubscribe me from the nidokidos group.

Thanks
Pravin Somra

__._,_.___

Posted by: m.massih@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
TO LEAVE THIS GROUP SEND EMAIL TO
nidokidos-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

SUBSCRIBE to our YOUTUBE Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6NGJ0cGZpTNEodn7EX3OjA/

Like our facebook page
fb.com/nidokidos1

visit website
www.nidokidos.org

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Re: [nidokidos] Request to Unsubscribe my ID from nidokidos

  Sent from my iPhone On 26 Dec 2019, at 19:27, m.massih@yahoo.com wrote:  Sent from my iPhone ...