Teacher: Why didn't you do your homework?
Pappu: Because I didn't want to add to your already heavy workload!
Because I can't afford a vacation.
So I'm just going to drink until I don't know where I am!
Wife: Darling do you have a perfect visual memory?
Husband: Yes, pretty much. Why do you ask?
Wife: Because I just broke your shaving mirror!
Oh My Pyo Ji | New Full Punjabi Movie | Binnu Dhillon - Babbal Rai
Oh My Pyo is a romantic comedy Punjabi film directed and produced by Niharika Sahni. The film stars Binnu Dhillon, Babbal Rai, Jaswinder Bhalla, Bhanu Sri Mehra, Nirmal Rishi and debutante Dakshita Kumaria.
Click here to WATCH this MOVIE
Posted by: "DR. MAHESH" <drmaheswar_2013@yahoo.com>
| Reply via web post | • | Reply to sender | • | Reply to group | • | Start a New Topic | • | Messages in this topic (1) |
NidokidoS Group for best of forwarded mails
To join us , send an email to
nidokidos-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Be the part of Nidokidos , Join our Forum
http://www.nidokidos.org
to share your emails with us, send them at
nidokidos@yahoogroups.com
===================================================
No comments:
Post a Comment