Friday, February 17, 2017

[nidokidos] A PARADOX

 





Many years ago, a Law teacher came across a student who was willing to learn but was unable to pay the fees.


The student struck a deal saying, "I will pay your fee the day I win my first case in the court".


Teacher agreed and proceeded with the law course.



When the course was finished and teacher started pestering the student to pay up the fee, the student reminded him of the deal and pushed days.



Fed up with this, the teacher decided to sue the student in the court of law and both of them decided to argue for themselves.



The teacher put forward his argument saying: "If I win this case, as per the court of law, the student has to pay me as the case is about his non-payment of dues.



And if I lose the case, the student will still pay me because he would have won his first case...So either way I will get the money".



Equally brilliant, the student argued back saying: "If I win the case, as per the court of law, I don't have to pay anything to the teacher as the case is about my non-payment of dues.


 And if I lose the case, I don't have to pay him because I haven't won my first case yet....So either way, I am not going to pay the teacher anything".

 

What do you think who won the case???

 

Click here to know more about this case

 

http://www.nidokidos.org/threads/258231

 

 

__._,_.___

Posted by: "DR. MAHESH" <drmaheswar_2013@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post • Reply to sender • Reply to group • Start a New Topic • Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

===================================================
NidokidoS Group for best of forwarded mails
To join us , send an email to 
nidokidos-subscribe@yahoogroups.com


Be the part of Nidokidos , Join our Forum
http://www.nidokidos.org


to share your emails with us, send them at
nidokidos@yahoogroups.com

===================================================

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Re: [nidokidos] Request to Unsubscribe my ID from nidokidos

  Sent from my iPhone On 26 Dec 2019, at 19:27, m.massih@yahoo.com wrote:  Sent from my iPhone ...