Epic Aurora Borealis Over Greenland And Iceland
The aurora borealis follows an 11 year cycle where aurora activity is at its maximum on the 11th year. I shot this video during the 11th year of the cycle. The aurora is a very dynamic thing, and I feel that still images just don't do it justice. I decided I wanted to shoot the aurora using timelapse photography to show people how the aurora dances in the sky.
__._,_.___
Posted by: "Reyaa Keshni" <reyaakeshni@gmail.com>
| Reply via web post | • | Reply to sender | • | Reply to group | • | Start a New Topic | • | Messages in this topic (1) |
Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.
===================================================
NidokidoS Group for best of forwarded mails
To join us , send an email to
nidokidos-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Be the part of Nidokidos , Join our Forum
http://www.nidokidos.org
to share your emails with us, send them at
nidokidos@yahoogroups.com
===================================================
NidokidoS Group for best of forwarded mails
To join us , send an email to
nidokidos-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Be the part of Nidokidos , Join our Forum
http://www.nidokidos.org
to share your emails with us, send them at
nidokidos@yahoogroups.com
===================================================
.
__,_._,___


No comments:
Post a Comment