Diving With The Paparasea Jun Lao
There are fun dives and there are funny dives. This is both. We came across a hungry sea horse, a frogfish and not included in this video is the eagle ray. I was well within shooting distance but the camera didnt roll because I switched it off when I thought I switched it on. #tanga Very special thanks to Jun V Lao for the awesome pics. We love you!
Click here to WATCH this VIDEO
__._,_.___
Posted by: Deepak Punjabi <indigoblue2005@yahoo.com>
| Reply via web post | • | Reply to sender | • | Reply to group | • | Start a New Topic | • | Messages in this topic (1) |
Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.
===================================================
NidokidoS Group for best of forwarded mails
To join us , send an email to
nidokidos-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Be the part of Nidokidos , Join our Forum
http://www.nidokidos.org
to share your emails with us, send them at
nidokidos@yahoogroups.com
===================================================
NidokidoS Group for best of forwarded mails
To join us , send an email to
nidokidos-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Be the part of Nidokidos , Join our Forum
http://www.nidokidos.org
to share your emails with us, send them at
nidokidos@yahoogroups.com
===================================================
.
__,_._,___
No comments:
Post a Comment