A Hotel guest calls the Front desk and the clerk answers,
"May I help you?"
The man says, "Yes, I'm in room 858. You need to send someone
to my room immediately. I'm having an argument with my
wife and she says she's going to jump out the window.
The desk clerk says, "I'm sorry sir, but that's a personal matter."
The man replies, "Listen you idiot.
The window won't open... and that's a
maintenance matter."
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂
Top 17 Funny Commercials 2016 - Best Sexy Funny Commercial Compilation
Enjoy the best funniest commercials compilation ever!
Click here to WATCH this VIDEO
Posted by: "DR. MAHESH" <drmaheswar_2013@yahoo.com>
| Reply via web post | • | Reply to sender | • | Reply to group | • | Start a New Topic | • | Messages in this topic (1) |
NidokidoS Group for best of forwarded mails
To join us , send an email to
nidokidos-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Be the part of Nidokidos , Join our Forum
http://www.nidokidos.org
to share your emails with us, send them at
nidokidos@yahoogroups.com
===================================================
No comments:
Post a Comment