Travel - 20 Great Cities Around the World - in 90 Seconds
I didn't know which city I should visit next, so I was blown away by these stunning and informative 90 second videos of the world's 20 top places. Starting from Chicago, head eastward across 'the pond' through exquisite Paris, fascinating Prague, luxurious Dubai and exotic Bangkok right back to America's West Coast. Spend 90 seconds in each city and give yourself a taste of the best the world has to offer.
Click here to see other great cities around the world
New York, USA
When I think of a great city I always think of New York. Formerly known as New Amsterdam, New York has virtually everything, and it is perhaps the greatest symbol of prosperity in world history.
http://www.nidokidos.org/threads/253159
Posted by: fay jamshidi <fayjay87@gmail.com>
| Reply via web post | • | Reply to sender | • | Reply to group | • | Start a New Topic | • | Messages in this topic (1) |
NidokidoS Group for best of forwarded mails
To join us , send an email to
nidokidos-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Be the part of Nidokidos , Join our Forum
http://www.nidokidos.org
to share your emails with us, send them at
nidokidos@yahoogroups.com
===================================================
No comments:
Post a Comment