Tuesday, March 8, 2016

[nidokidos] Wrong transaction

 

 Wrong Transaction with God❓
 

My friend invited me to his church for a thanksgiving service, and I sat at the front row.

When it was time for offering, the offering basket was passed around. Despite the Priest 's call for good offering, I still hurriedly and secretly pulled out $1 from my pocket and dropped it. Just then, the person behind me tapped me on the shoulder and handed me a $100 note. I smiled, so generous. Then majestically, I looked around and put the $100 in the basket and passed it on. Then I turned and thanked the man seriously for being so generous. He replied "don't mention''
be more careful next time, it fell from your pocket" Whaaaat!!!!!???????......." 😳😳😂😂😂

 

 




How Deep is Your Love - Calvin Harris and Disciples

awesome tabla performance

Click here to watch this video

http://www.nidokidos.org/threads/248861

 

__._,_.___

Posted by: Hitesh Shah <confusdesi@gmail.com>
Reply via web post • Reply to sender • Reply to group • Start a New Topic • Messages in this topic (1)
===================================================
NidokidoS Group for best of forwarded mails
To join us , send an email to 
nidokidos-subscribe@yahoogroups.com


Be the part of Nidokidos , Join our Forum
http://www.nidokidos.org


to share your emails with us, send them at
nidokidos@yahoogroups.com

===================================================

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Re: [nidokidos] Request to Unsubscribe my ID from nidokidos

  Sent from my iPhone On 26 Dec 2019, at 19:27, m.massih@yahoo.com wrote:  Sent from my iPhone ...