Sunday, March 6, 2016

[nidokidos] These Are the Life Lessons I've Learned As I've Got Older

 

The Lessons We Learn With Age
 

There's no point fighting the ageing process or worrying about it. We are all getting older second by second and there is absolutely nothing that we can do about it, so why care? And anyway, age also brings greater knowledge, so when I sit down and reflect upon the years that have passed, I realize that I have picked plenty of experience that informs who I am today. These are the life lessons I've learned as I've gotten older, and I hope many of them are relevant to you too!

 

 

 

 
 

 

 

 

 

 

Lessons Of Life | Qasim Ali Shah | Urdu/Hindi | WaqasNasir

Qasim Ali Shah is a Professional Speaker, Trainer Writer

Click here to watch this video

http://www.nidokidos.org/threads/248858

 

__._,_.___

Posted by: Cool Kis <cooolkis@gmail.com>
Reply via web post • Reply to sender • Reply to group • Start a New Topic • Messages in this topic (1)
===================================================
NidokidoS Group for best of forwarded mails
To join us , send an email to 
nidokidos-subscribe@yahoogroups.com


Be the part of Nidokidos , Join our Forum
http://www.nidokidos.org


to share your emails with us, send them at
nidokidos@yahoogroups.com

===================================================

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Re: [nidokidos] Request to Unsubscribe my ID from nidokidos

  Sent from my iPhone On 26 Dec 2019, at 19:27, m.massih@yahoo.com wrote:  Sent from my iPhone ...