Soultravelers3-Alsace, France-Grape Harvest!
This is the first in our Soultravelers3 series about touring great wine regions of the world! Late this past fall of 2008, we arrived in Colmar, France and the many beautiful ancient wine villages along the Alsace route des Vins.
Click here to watch this video
http://www.nidokidos.org/threads/248559
I Visited The Little Villages Of Alsace That Look Straight From A Fairy Tale
by Sandra Rugina
Last summer we went on a road trip and we visited Alsace. I was expecting it to be beautiful, but I was not expecting what I found… the little villages with medieval houses, wine Chateau's everywhere, flowers all over the streets and walls and very good food. If you're ever in the area, you must try Alsacian Flammen Kuchen!
Some of them are already famous, like Colmar, also known as little Venice because of the water canals crossing the old town. But personally, it was Riquewihr that stole my heart.
But I think enough said. Enjoy!
Colmar
Bergenheim
Riquewihr
Riquewihr
Colmar, little Venice
Entrance to Riquewihr
Riquewihr
Riquewihr
Colmar
Colmar
Colmar
Kaysersberg
Kaysersberg
Bergenheim
Bergenheim
Even Google Says Live In Peace Love.
Deepak Punjabi
Baguio City
Posted by: Deepak Punjabi <indigoblue2005@yahoo.com>
| Reply via web post | • | Reply to sender | • | Reply to group | • | Start a New Topic | • | Messages in this topic (1) |
NidokidoS Group for best of forwarded mails
To join us , send an email to
nidokidos-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Be the part of Nidokidos , Join our Forum
http://www.nidokidos.org
to share your emails with us, send them at
nidokidos@yahoogroups.com
===================================================
No comments:
Post a Comment