Wednesday, December 9, 2015

[nidokidos] Mind Management

 

 Mind Management
 


Do you manage your mind or does your mind manage you?
What goes on in your mind affects all that you say and do.
When working well, the mind is the source of ideas, inspirations and innovation, a creator of clear communication and high quality decisions.
When working badly it can be the sustainer of hopelessness, depression and fear.
Start relating to your mind as the most precious asset and an essential tool.


To be detached is to experience freedom.


Attachment is like a bondage. When I am attached to someone, I will not be able to fly nor will I let the other person progress. On the other hand, love empowers. I will be able to see what is lacking and provide accordingly. I will be able to enjoy the sweet relationship without feeling the bondage. Today I will check and see with which relationship I am experiencing sorrow. I will then see how I can change it into something more positive. I will work on the relationship in such a way that both will be able to experience freedom. There would be, then, be no expectations, but only the ability to give.


Your Divine Friend
DR.BK.Satyanarayan

 




How to Relax Your Mind | Stress Management

Learn how to relax your mind from wellness consultant Samantha Ibarguen in this video. I'm Samantha Ibarguen and I'm an energy healer and a wellness consultant in New York City.

Click here to watch this video

http://www.nidokidos.org/threads/246529

 

__._,_.___

Posted by: Satya <heroactors@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
===================================================
NidokidoS Group for best of forwarded mails
To join us , send an email to 
nidokidos-subscribe@yahoogroups.com


Be the part of Nidokidos , Join our Forum
http://www.nidokidos.org


to share your emails with us, send them at
nidokidos@yahoogroups.com

===================================================

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Re: [nidokidos] Request to Unsubscribe my ID from nidokidos

  Sent from my iPhone On 26 Dec 2019, at 19:27, m.massih@yahoo.com wrote:  Sent from my iPhone ...