Back to School Expectations Vs. Reality!
Click here to watch this video
http://www.nidokidos.org/threads/246554
Childπ :
I am confused...I dont want to study....Biology teacher told me cell means basic of life in the body...Physics teacher told me cell means Battery.......Then Economics teacher told me sell means selling things. And History teacher told me cell means prison... whtz this.. now u r telling me that cell means mobile.. I don't know what's right... u tell me!!!πππππ
Back to School Expectations Vs. Reality!
10 Things People HATE About School!
Click here to watch this video
http://www.nidokidos.org/threads/246555
Posted by: "DR. MAHESH" <drmaheswar_2013@yahoo.com>
| Reply via web post | • | Reply to sender | • | Reply to group | • | Start a New Topic | • | Messages in this topic (1) |
NidokidoS Group for best of forwarded mails
To join us , send an email to
nidokidos-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Be the part of Nidokidos , Join our Forum
http://www.nidokidos.org
to share your emails with us, send them at
nidokidos@yahoogroups.com
===================================================
No comments:
Post a Comment