Wednesday, December 9, 2015

[nidokidos] Beautiful lines

 

 ��Beautiful lines��🏼��🏼
 


��~ Sometimes ~��

Sometimes I feel I want to go back in times
Not to change things, but to feel a couple of things twice

Sometimes I wish I was a baby for a while
Not to be walked in the pram but to see my mother's smile

Some times I wish I could go back to school
No to become a child but to learn how to be cool

Sometimes I wish I could be back in the uni
Not to be a rebel but to understand what I study

Sometimes I wish I was a fresher at my work
Not to do less work but to recall the joy of the first pay cheque


Sometimes I wish I could marry again all over
Not to change the partner but to understand the ceremony better

Sometimes I wish my kids were younger
Not because they grew fast but to play with them a bit more

Sometimes I feel I still had some more time to live
Not to have a longer life but to know what I could give

Since, Never can the times come back that are gone
Let's enjoy the moments as we live them from now on!!
 


 



Memories Of Asia - A One Year Travel
 

Here is my last video, the one that sumarize my one year trip, I've selected my favorite images of my 14 videos i've made.
I hope you'll like,and it will make you travel because it's made with a lot of passion love. This is a part of me, one of the most amazing experience i'll live in almost 4 minutes.


Click here to watch this video

http://www.nidokidos.org/threads/246528

 

__._,_.___

Posted by: "DR. MAHESH" <drmaheswar_2013@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
===================================================
NidokidoS Group for best of forwarded mails
To join us , send an email to 
nidokidos-subscribe@yahoogroups.com


Be the part of Nidokidos , Join our Forum
http://www.nidokidos.org


to share your emails with us, send them at
nidokidos@yahoogroups.com

===================================================

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Re: [nidokidos] Request to Unsubscribe my ID from nidokidos

  Sent from my iPhone On 26 Dec 2019, at 19:27, m.massih@yahoo.com wrote:  Sent from my iPhone ...