Sunday, December 27, 2015

[nidokidos] 14 Unusual Historical Facts You might have forgotten

 

14 Unusual Historical Facts
 

I have to admit that while I do enjoy reading up on history, I had never heard of most of the facts below. Consequently, I found them to be especially intriguing. So, whether you're an avid historian or a bit of a novice in the subject, I'm sure that you will find the 14 facts below to be rather surprising too!

 

 

 



Vintage Car Safety Film: Anatomy of an Accident (1960s)
 

Automobile safety is the study and practice of vehicle design, construction, and equipment to minimize the occurrence and consequences of automobile accidents. (Road traffic safety more broadly includes roadway design. One of the first formal academic studies into improving car safety was by Cornell Aeronautical Labs of Buffalo, New York. The main conclusion of their extensive report is the crucial importance of seat belts and padded dashboards.


Click here to watch this video

http://www.nidokidos.org/threads/247011

 

__._,_.___

Posted by: ABDULLAH-AL SHAFI <shafi_abdullah@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
===================================================
NidokidoS Group for best of forwarded mails
To join us , send an email to 
nidokidos-subscribe@yahoogroups.com


Be the part of Nidokidos , Join our Forum
http://www.nidokidos.org


to share your emails with us, send them at
nidokidos@yahoogroups.com

===================================================

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Re: [nidokidos] Request to Unsubscribe my ID from nidokidos

  Sent from my iPhone On 26 Dec 2019, at 19:27, m.massih@yahoo.com wrote:  Sent from my iPhone ...