Tuesday, November 3, 2015

[nidokidos] Success

 


 

 

Head, Heart Guts
 


The anatomy of success:
Heart = the passion to catch your dream
Head = creative and logical thinking for action
Guts = stepping out of your comfort zone, even when it's uncomfortable

Head + Head + Guts = Success



Great actions make life worthwhile

To make actions great, I need to pay special attention to what I am doing on a daily basis. I don't have to do anything great or spectacular. Instead, my attention should not be more on what I do. Instead, it should be on how I do it. Adding quality to everything I do makes my actions special. Then I can really enjoy what life brings my way. Today I will remember my specialties before I start any work. I will make sure I will add that specialty into what I do. Even the way I sit or walk or see or talk can make a difference when I make my actions special using my specialty.


Your Divine Friend
DR.BK.Satyanarayan




The Magic of the magnets

Magnets have always instilled wonder in both children and adults alike with their seemingly magical properties.

Click here to watch this video

http://www.nidokidos.org/threads/245599

 

__._,_.___

Posted by: Satya <heroactors@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
===================================================
NidokidoS Group for best of forwarded mails
To join us , send an email to 
nidokidos-subscribe@yahoogroups.com


Be the part of Nidokidos , Join our Forum
http://www.nidokidos.org


to share your emails with us, send them at
nidokidos@yahoogroups.com

===================================================

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Re: [nidokidos] Request to Unsubscribe my ID from nidokidos

  Sent from my iPhone On 26 Dec 2019, at 19:27, m.massih@yahoo.com wrote:  Sent from my iPhone ...