Tuesday, June 30, 2015

[nidokidos] On International Yoga Day...

 

 On International Yoga Day, a husband woke up n getting ready to do yoga.

As he was getting ready, the wife opened her eyes.

So the husband asked her-

"Honey would you like to join me for Yoga?"
Wife: "Do you mean to say I am fat?"

Husband: "No no. If you don't want to wake up, it's ok*^#(^ it wasn't me*^#(^ it wasn't me."

Wife: "So now you think I am lazy, ha?"

Husband: "No. You are misunderstanding me. I didn't mean...."

Wife: "Aha! So I dont understand you, right?"

Husband: "Now look I didn't say that."

Wife: "So am I lying?!!"

Husband: "All right! Its best I also dont go for Yoga:

Wife: "See! You never wanted to go. Just wanted to blame me."

The husband quitely goes to sleep again.

Therefore the best Yoga pose for husbands is ....
 



Notebook bending

boy immitates a girl and breaks his notebook

Click here to watch this video

http://www.nidokidos.org/threads/242559

 

__._,_.___

Posted by: "DR. MAHESH" <drmaheswar_2013@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
===================================================
NidokidoS Group for best of forwarded mails
To join us , send an email to 
nidokidos-subscribe@yahoogroups.com


Be the part of Nidokidos , Join our Forum
http://www.nidokidos.org


to share your emails with us, send them at
nidokidos@yahoogroups.com

===================================================

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Re: [nidokidos] Request to Unsubscribe my ID from nidokidos

  Sent from my iPhone On 26 Dec 2019, at 19:27, m.massih@yahoo.com wrote:  Sent from my iPhone ...