Saturday, March 21, 2015

[nidokidos] Every day is a new beginning.

 

 Every day is a new beginning.


Moving on doesn't mean you forget.
 



Moving on with your life doesn't mean that you've forgotten the things that have happened. It just means you have accepted what happened and despite how hard it's been, you are continuing to live your life.


I've Learned from my Life.
 



I'm stronger because I had to be. I'm smarter because of my mistakes. I'm happier because I have overcome the sadness I've known and I'm wiser because I have learned from my life.


Find something good in every day.
 



Find something good in every day and allow it to make you smile. No matter what else is going on in your life, that smile will get you through the toughest of days, the darkest of nights and will show you an inner strength you never knew you had.


Every day is a new beginning.
 



Every day is a new beginning,
so just smile, take a deep breath and start again

 



The 7 Adventures of Sinbad - Hindi Dubbed Movie

The film follows an early version of Sinbad the Sailor, who must undertake seven tasks to halt an impending disaster that threatens to create an El NiƱo. Adrian Sinbad is a wealthy owner of an oil company, and the descendant of a long-line of great mariners. He and a small group of people sail to the Bay of Bengal after learning that his oil rig had been sunk by a band of pirates. The boat becomes trapped in a waterspout and Sinbad refuses to go back, ignoring the pleas of his crew. The boat gets abducted above the sea and he is marooned ashore.

Click here to watch this video

http://www.nidokidos.org/threads/237032

 

__._,_.___

Posted by: Murli dhar Gupta <mdguptabpl@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
===================================================
NidokidoS Group for best of forwarded mails
To join us , send an email to 
nidokidos-subscribe@yahoogroups.com


Be the part of Nidokidos , Join our Forum
http://www.nidokidos.org


to share your emails with us, send them at
nidokidos@yahoogroups.com

===================================================

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Re: [nidokidos] Request to Unsubscribe my ID from nidokidos

  Sent from my iPhone On 26 Dec 2019, at 19:27, m.massih@yahoo.com wrote:  Sent from my iPhone ...