First acapella cover in Malayalam by Soumya Sanathanan
Hi friends. This is my dream project. I have been working on this for almost a year. This is an experimental work. I know all of you are familiar with this song and its orchestration. Here i have sung and done all the accompaniments with my voice, clap and snap. It was a huge task for the video team too. I really hope you will all like this work of mine. Please do share it among your friends and promote me. Thanks to Alaa Wardi for inspiring me to work on this. Thanks to my family and friends for supporting me.
Click here to watch this video
http://www.nidokidos.org/threads/237038
Posted by: sanathanank2002@yahoo.com
| Reply via web post | • | Reply to sender | • | Reply to group | • | Start a New Topic | • | Messages in this topic (1) |
NidokidoS Group for best of forwarded mails
To join us , send an email to
nidokidos-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Be the part of Nidokidos , Join our Forum
http://www.nidokidos.org
to share your emails with us, send them at
nidokidos@yahoogroups.com
===================================================
No comments:
Post a Comment