Tuesday, December 23, 2014

[nidokidos] A homeless man

 

Hope to receive a lot more in 2015
Have a wonderful day EVERYDAY!

 


How Does A Homeless Man Spend $100?

I wasn't expecting to get this kind of footage... to be honest, I thought this video would be more an exposing homeless people video at first. But I'm so glad that I could witness and capture such a beautiful moment. This has to be one of the most amazing experience so far on this channel. I did not only just help a homeless man, but I actually met an incredible human being and a friend. We were following him for a couple miles for almost an hour or so. Later that day we took him out to eat and got him a hotel to stay. The more I talk to him, the more I sense how genuine he is.... I gave him my number and told him to call me when he needs help. This again proof that not all the homeless people are bad people. Never judge a book by its cover. One love! :)

Click here to watch this video

http://www.nidokidos.org/threads/232607

 

__._,_.___

Posted by: "aruna.nancy" <aruna.nancy@ymail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
===================================================
NidokidoS Group for best of forwarded mails
To join us , send an email to 
nidokidos-subscribe@yahoogroups.com


Be the part of Nidokidos , Join our Forum
http://www.nidokidos.org


to share your emails with us, send them at
nidokidos@yahoogroups.com

===================================================

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Re: [nidokidos] Request to Unsubscribe my ID from nidokidos

  Sent from my iPhone On 26 Dec 2019, at 19:27, m.massih@yahoo.com wrote:  Sent from my iPhone ...