Thursday, April 24, 2014

[nidokidos] The Cleaning Poem.

 

The Cleaning Poem



I asked the Lord to tell me
Why my house is such a mess.
He asked if I'd been 'computering',
And I had to answer 'yes.'

He told me to get off my fanny,
And tidy up the house.
And so I started cleaning up...
The smudges off my mouse.

I wiped and shined the topside.
That really did the trick...
I was just admiring my good work.
I didn't mean to 'click.'

But click, I did, and oops - I found
A real absorbing site
That I got SO way into it...
I was into it all night.

Nothing's changed except my mouse.
It's very, very shiny.
I guess my house will stay a mess...
While I sit here on my hiney.

Thank you for being my e-mail buddy and friend!

Glad we can keep in touch!



===========================

Office cleaning

Funny commercial about cleaning Office

Click here to watch this video



http://www.nidokidos.org/threads/213885

 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
===================================================
NidokidoS Group for best of forwarded mails
To join us , send an email to 
nidokidos-subscribe@yahoogroups.com


Be the part of Nidokidos , Join our Forum
http://www.nidokidos.org


to share your emails with us, send them at
nidokidos@yahoogroups.com

===================================================
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Re: [nidokidos] Request to Unsubscribe my ID from nidokidos

  Sent from my iPhone On 26 Dec 2019, at 19:27, m.massih@yahoo.com wrote:  Sent from my iPhone ...