Wednesday, January 30, 2013

[nidokidos] CAST OFF

 

Click here to get beautiful emails Click here to join forum


Cast off ....

As despergarnos costs us our customs, and especially bad memories of the burdens we carry in tow during our lifetime.

We dragged much without realizing it, our journey becomes heavy and do a lot of effort to move forward.

Today I have decided that I will start to drop a bit the ropes of my life, I need to let go of so much anguish and pain. Releasing what makes me bottoming and so to raise afloat. It will not be as fast as I would like, but at least I'll try.

I lived, lived this, because keep asking over and over again, why did that?, What sense did you have? it is better to accept it and that's it. Trying to learn from mistakes, enjoy the good memories and henceforth make room for the good that life can bring.

Releasing a bit these moorings want out to sea, feel the breeze, see the sunrise and sunset and especially to find some meaning in my life ......



Bookmark and Share

 

Stop emails | Join Us by Email | Join from Web | Visit Yahoo! Group | Join Nidokidos Forum


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
===================================================
NidokidoS Group for best of forwarded mails
To join us , send an email to 
nidokidos-subscribe@yahoogroups.com


Be the part of Nidokidos , Join our Forum
http://www.nidokidos.org


to share your emails with us, send them at
nidokidos@yahoogroups.com

===================================================
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Re: [nidokidos] Request to Unsubscribe my ID from nidokidos

  Sent from my iPhone On 26 Dec 2019, at 19:27, m.massih@yahoo.com wrote:  Sent from my iPhone ...