Tuesday, May 15, 2012

[nidokidos] Wish You Ever Felt The Same

 

 
 
 
You can also post you poetry at nidokidos forum - click here to register , click here to see other members postings in poertry section.
 
 
 
 
Wish You Ever Felt The Same
 

There were times , we were together
But my presence , never was for you to bother
 
For me though , it was a different feeling
It gave my life , a whole new meaning
 
Wish you could ever imagine what it meant to me
But maybe , I was never made with you to be
 
As my heart sways away , it takes me too
And it makes me do things , I otherwise would not do
 
Things which are good , and things which are evil
Things that finally lead to my downfall
 
Wish I was smart and wish I was wiser
When it came to emotions , which I was a miser
 
Today I realize you are far away gone
While me,left behind pondering: was this why I was born ?
As the night falls in , I get into a shell of sorrow
Only for these memories to haunt me again tomorrow
 
 
                                                   - Prashant Naik

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
===================================================
NidokidoS Group for best of forwarded mails
To join us , send an email to 
nidokidos-subscribe@yahoogroups.com


Be the part of Nidokidos , Join our Forum
http://www.nidokidos.org


to share your emails with us, send them at
nidokidos@yahoogroups.com

===================================================
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Re: [nidokidos] Request to Unsubscribe my ID from nidokidos

  Sent from my iPhone On 26 Dec 2019, at 19:27, m.massih@yahoo.com wrote:  Sent from my iPhone ...