Thursday, April 12, 2012

[nidokidos] 50 Free Movie Fonts

"50 Free Movie Fonts"
A gift from Nidokidos friend.
 
Well, I finally finished my collection of 50 free movie fonts from around the web.
Each and every font has been researched to confirm that it matches the film title exactly, or atleast is very close.
All fonts are in TTF (TrueType Font) format, and compatible for both PC and MAC.
Download the attached ZIP file "50 fonts.zip"  in this email.
 
 
first of all learn to install fonts in your windows
click here to watch the video tutorial
 
Given below is the list of movies fonts zipped in the 50 fonts package.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Re: [nidokidos] Request to Unsubscribe my ID from nidokidos

  Sent from my iPhone On 26 Dec 2019, at 19:27, m.massih@yahoo.com wrote:  Sent from my iPhone ...